- January 26, 2011
- Comments Off on Where are You More Likely to be Bitten?
Continuing our series on dog bites and dog attacks, have you ever wondered where you are more likely to be bitten? There are many, many sites and sources that would have you believe that there is a dog bite epidemic, there…
- January 21, 2011
- Comments Off on Which Dogs are Most Likely to Bite?
In previous posts we discussed whether or not there IS a dog bite epidemic, how much dog bites are costing homeowners in claims (2009 = dog bite claims totaled more than $412 million) and who has the highest risk of…
- January 12, 2011
- Comments Off on Construction Accident – An Injured Worker’s Rights are Protected!
Construction Accident Attorney Construction Accident Attorney law firm of Alex & Saavedra has done extensive trial work focused on protecting the rights on workers injured in construction accidents. Mike Owens came to Alex & Saavedra after being injured in a…
- January 11, 2011
- Comments Off on Injury-Accident Attorneys – Free Consult
At Alex & Saavedra, we want everyone to know they have a chance to be heard, that their voice is important. During a free consultation we can genuinely discuss what probably outcomes for your event may be. We have over…
- January 6, 2011
- Comments Off on Who Has the Highest Risk of Being Bitten?
Karen Delise in her extensive 35 year study of fatal dog attacks in the U.S. reported that the most fatal dog attacks occurred in California and the mostly likely dog to attack was a pit bull or a pit bull type of…