Phoenix Attorney Freddy Saavedra practices in the area of Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, Construction Accidents, and Social Security Disability Law. His experience includes:
- Representing Personal Injury Plaintiffs in Superior Court.
- Representing Claimants in over 75 Federal Administrative Hearings.
- Representing Social Security Disability Claimants in: Phoenix, North Phoenix, Apache Junction, Globe, Yuma, and Tucson, Arizona; Needles, San Bernardino, and San Diego, California; and Austin, Texas.
- Working on over 1000 Social Security Disability cases.
Prior to entering law school, Freddy served 11 years in the U.S. Army working in telecommunications. He was stationed in Germany and Fort Bragg, North Carolina. He was deployed to Bosnia-Herzegovina and Iraq.
While in law school, Freddy was a Judicial Intern for Judge Garcia of Maricopa County Superior Court. He also was a legal intern at the Veteran’s Administration Office of General Counsel in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Personal Injury
- Construction Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Social Security Disability
- Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona University (J.D. 2013)
- National Order of Barristers
- Student Bar Association, Student Delegate
- 1st Place Recipient in the Client Counseling Competition
- Chicano/Latino Law Student Association
- Arizona State University B.A.S. in Computer Networking, magna cum laude, 2009
- Dean’s List
- Cisco Certified Network Analyst (2001)
- Justice for All Award, ASU Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, 2015
- Top 40 Under 40, American Society of Legal Advocates, 2016
- Top 10 Attorney Award, National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys 2016
- Client Rating Preeminent, Martindale-Hubbell, 2016
- Top 40 Under 40- Civil Plaintiff, 2016
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Property
- Arizona, 2013
Federal Court Admissions
U.S. District Court, District of Arizona, 2014
Professional and Civic Activities
- Hispanic National Bar Association Region XIV President (Arizona and Nevada)
- Disabled American Veterans (Lifetime Member)
- Valle Del Sol’s Hispanic Leadership Institute Class of 2014
- Leading for Change 2014 Fellow
- Medical Legal Partnership (Pro Bono Attorney)
- Los Abogados Hispanic Bar Association ( Board Member)
- Maricopa County Bar Association (Member)
- Arizona State Bar (Member)
- Collaborative Bar Leadership Academy, 2015 Graduate