The motorcycle accident lawyer Phoenix AZ residents trust; with over 30 years of experience, expertise, and results.
A seasoned motorcycle accident lawyer Phoenix AZ clients depend on understands that motorcycle crashes often result in serious injuries to motorcyclists and their passengers, and often resulting in complex accident claims and difficult insurance adjusters. The attorneys at Alex & Saavedra, P.C. have been successfully representing motorcycle accident clients for almost four decades, obtaining outstanding results.
What You Should Know About Motorcycle Crashes
As a dedicated motorcycle accident lawyer Phoenix AZ victims trust may explain, there are more than there are more than 3,000 motorcycle crashes each year in Arizona. In 2016 alone, an alarming 134 victims were killed in motorcycle accidents. Unfortunately, the percentage of motorcycle crashes to all motor vehicle accidents continues to rise.
Due to the lack of protection a motorcycle offers its riders, the impact of a crash can result in devastating injuries to the motorcyclist and no injury at all to the at-fault vehicle driver who caused the crash.
Although the motorcycle community has experienced astounding growth over the past few years, other vehicle drivers continue to be unaware of their presence on the road. Some common causes of crashes that lead victims to seek counsel from a Phoenix motorcycle accident lawyer include:
- Head-on crashes with other motor vehicles
- Other motor vehicles taking a left-hand turn and hit a motorcyclists traveling in the opposite direction
- Other vehicles changing lanes without seeing a nearby motorcycle
- Motor vehicle following too closely behind a motorcycle
- Parked vehicles opening their door into a passing motorcycle
- Other motorcyclists who are not practicing safe driving behaviors
Many motorcyclists who seek counsel from an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer Phoenix AZ offers are safe drivers. Remarkably, some insurance companies still attempt to blame the motorcyclists for their accidents and injuries.
The motorcycle accident lawyer Phoenix AZ relies on is found among the attorneys at Alex & Saavedra, P.C. who have been setting the record straight for over 30 years while obtaining remarkable recoveries for our clients.
What To Do After a Motorcycle Crash
Motorcycle crash victims are often immediately transported to an emergency room. They may not have the opportunity to explain what happened to the investigating police officer. The police officer is likely to obtain the facts of the accident from the other driver, the driver’s passenger, or witnesses who may not tell or know the complete story. The police investigation may be inaccurate and jeopardize a claim. Motorcycle crashes are almost never routine and are vigorously defended by insurance companies.
It is important that you or a family member retain an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer Phoenix AZ residents continue to call upon and at the earliest possible time. Alex & Saavedra, P.C. may send an investigator to interview all the witnesses while the accident is fresh in their memory.
An accident reconstructionist may visit the accident scene to measure and compare their findings to the traffic accident report. Often times physical evidence at the scene such as debris, tire marks, and other witness marks are overlooked by investigating officers. Our experts scientifically establish the dynamics of the accident and who was at fault. Most of the time, it is the motorist that was careless or reckless in causing motorcycle crashes.
Alex & Saavedra, P.C. has extensive experience in handling the complex motorcycle crashes and obtaining successful results for our clients.
The key reasons for retaining Alex & Saavedra, P.C. are our experience, expertise, and results. Just as important, our attorneys and staff understand that serious or catastrophic injuries will turn your life upside-down. We do whatever possible to lessen your stress and anxiety about the cost of your medical treatment, financial hardship, and uncertainty of your future.
A professional motorcycle accident lawyer Phoenix AZ clients recommend may bring together a team of leading experts. It is common to retain an investigator, accident reconstructionist, physician, and life-care planner, vocational rehabilitation specialist, and an economist to build a complete picture of our your injuries and damages (past and future). We may assist in referring you to leading neurological specialists for spine and traumatic brain injuries. We may also arrange for an orthopedic doctor to provide treatment for such injuries as neck, shoulder, back, pelvic, hips and other bone and joint injuries.
A Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Phoenix AZ Would Like You to Keep in Mind:
- Motorists often fail to appreciate the inherent operating characteristics of motorcycles.
- Motorcycles do not stop on a dime.
- Most car and truck drivers are not able to estimate motorcycle speed or the distance the motorcycle driver requires stopping.
- It is more difficult for a motorcycle than an auto to avoid a road hazard such as construction debris, a parked car, or broken pavement without losing control.
- The most common statement from a motorcycle driver or passenger following an accident is “the driver didn’t even see me.”
- It is not a valid excuse for the motorist to deny seeing the motorcyclist.
- Our motorcycle experts can prove your headlight was on before the collision.
- Our firm is up-to-date on helmet laws and will retain a biomechanical expert to rebut insurance company’s “lack of helmet defense.”
- We will work with our experts to determine whether an accident was caused by defective equipment, a phantom vehicle, gravel spilled from a rock truck, or other causes.
- Victims of motorcycle crashes are entitled to compensation for property damage, medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering (past and future), and permanent injury or disfigurement.
- A motorcycle passenger can sue the motorbike driver for negligence.
Serious Injuries Require a Skilled Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Phoenix AZ Can Rely Upon
When you have been injured in an accident, you may need an aggressive motorcycle accident lawyer Phoenix AZ provides. Alex & Saavedra, P.C. has the experience, expertise, and skills to investigate and litigate serious motorcycle crashes. We have represented clients who have suffered:
- Head and brain injuries
- Spinal cord damage
- Orthopedic Fractures
- Internal injuries
- Wrongful death
If you or a family member has been injured in a motorcycle accident, please contact our main office at 602-971-1775 for a free consultation with the experienced motorcycle accident lawyer Phoenix AZ residents know to call.