- September 12, 2012
- Comments Off on Press Release | Phoenix-Based Personal Injury Attorneys Change Name to Alex & Saavedra
PHOENIX ARIZONA, September 12, 2010 – Phoenix-based lawyer Andrew R. Alex proudly announced a change in his law firm name from ALEX & GAXIOLA P.C. to ALEX & ASSOCIATES P.C. effective September 1, 2012. Alex & Saavedra Personal Injury…
- August 6, 2011
- Comments Off on Woman Trains Her Dog to Attack & is Charged with Assault with a Deadly Weapon
Aggressive dogs do not bark or growl, they just bite and once they have bitten you they do not let go. And it really doesn’t matter about the breed of dog or the size of the dog, aggressive dogs all…
- May 8, 2011
- Comments Off on What to Do if a Dog Attacks You
What kind of damage can be done by “man’s best friend?” You never quite know what a dog’s response will be to sudden movements or people they do not know. You might even just be taking a walk through the…
- March 15, 2011
- Comments Off on Preventing Dog Bites Phoenix
Do you or your family know what to do if a dog bites? Dogs, our natural, loveable, best friends can turn and attack if frightened or challenged. So what do you do if an unfamiliar dog (or maybe even a…
- March 5, 2011
- Comments Off on What Are Your Responsibilities as a Dog Owner in Maricopa County?
Legal Responsibilities of Owning a Dog in Maricopa County Arizona Revised Statues (11-1008 & 11-1010) requires that all dogs over the age of three months have a license and rabies vaccination (the vaccination must be administered by a licensed veterinarian.)…
- January 11, 2011
- Comments Off on Injury-Accident Attorneys – Free Consult
At Alex & Saavedra, we want everyone to know they have a chance to be heard, that their voice is important. During a free consultation we can genuinely discuss what probably outcomes for your event may be. We have over…
- October 25, 2010
- Comments Off on Is Your Dog Costing You More $ in Homeowners Insurance Premiums?
With the average cost of a dog bite rising to $24,840, the kind of dog you own may affect your insurance rates! And some insurance may even decline to cover you. Lawsuits involving dog bites have risen 30% since 2003….