Attorney Trysta M. Puntenney
Attorney Trysta M. Puntenney is a trial attorney that practices in the areas of personal injury, contracts, and construction defects cases.
She is an ASU Alum, graduating from Arizona State University with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and English Literature. She attended Phoenix School of Law, graduating in the top third of her class. She is licensed to practice in both State and Federal Court, and is a member of the Arizona Trial Lawyers Association.
- United States District Court, District of Arizona (admitted December 19, 2012)
- State Bar of Arizona (admitted August 7, 2012)
- Arizona Association for Justice; State Bar of Arizona Young Lawyers Division; Arizona Women Lawyers Association
Arizona State University – Tempe, AZ
Bachelor of Arts, Magna Cum Laude, May 2009
Major: Political Science Minor: English Literature
- Honors: National Honors Society Member; Pi Sigma Alpha-The National Political Science Honor Society Member.
Phoenix School of Law – Phoenix, AZ
Juris Doctor, December 2011
Activities: Legal Aid Work for the Protection of Animal Welfare Society; Sports and Entertainment Law Society Member; Intellectual Property Student Association Member; Real Estate Club Member.
- Honors: Academic Merit Scholarship